This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #SimpleSecret #CollectiveBias
The vibes of life change in the summer. Time is to be cherished and spent doing as many fun things as possible.
If you’re anything like me, you still love a great homemade meal at the end of a busy and fun day. Sure, you can go out to eat or grab take out, but there is nothing like chilling at home with something amazing you made, maybe sitting on the deck or patio enjoying it.
I wanted to create an exciting new dish without too much fuss, so I made Asian Style Lasagna with NEW P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Sauces in Sesame, though the Teriyaki and Kung Pao sound pretty fab too! It’s fitting to use P.F. Chang’s® in this dish since it is a new and exciting product, exclusively on Walmart shelves. I picked some up on my most recent trip there.
Sauces are often where the most flavor in a dish comes from, but they are also the most complex to create, so it is awesome to rely on P.F. Chang’s® for Asian cuisine made simple. The sauces are kind of my simple secret to extraordinary flavor, but since I’m nice, I’ll share with you 🙂
In order to keep preparation of this dish even more simple, I used rotisserie chicken and canned baby corn and water chestnuts to make the lasagna, along with a smear of cream cheese, eggroll wrappers, and some fresh broccoli.
The end result is a wonderful mash up of Asian flavors and a classic Italian dish that takes no time to get in the oven and serves a crowd – you can easily double this to serve even more. The cheese and sauce provide that creamy goodness all lasagnas need, while the chicken makes it hearty, and the vegetables add some texture and brightness.
What I love even more about this dish is leftovers! There’s nothing better than knowing the following night’s dinner is ready to go.
Be sure to head to Walmart to check out P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Sauces and check out the #SimpleSecretSweepstakes and recipe inspiration.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease an 8 inch square pan.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with the wrappers. Depending on the size of the wrappers you may need several. Try to keep them in one layer.
- Top with sauce and a smear of cream cheese and half of the chicken. Follow with more wrappers, sauce, cream cheese, and broccoli. The next layer is wrappers, sauce, half of the corn, and half of the water chestnuts. Follow this with wrappers, sauce, cheese, and the remainder of the chicken. Cover with wrappers, sauce, and the remainder of the vegetables.
- For the final layer, top with a double layer of wrappers, a hearty smear of cream cheese and a good drizzle of sauce.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until golden brown on top and bubbling. Serve hot or cool for about an hour before placing in the refrigerator. Lasagna may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat in the microwave about 1 minute.
Recipe is easily doubled