This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HydrationToGo #CollectiveBias
Since health and fitness is important to me, hydration is as well. I can’t feel good, perform at my best, and stay healthy without making sure my body is fully hydrated at all times.
It can be hard to do this, though, so I have some tips for you that will make keeping hydrated easy and fun. I promise!
1. Use your CVS ExtraCare card to stock up. Right now when you use your CVS ExtraCare card and buy any combination of four vitaminwater, smartwater, Gold Peak, and Honest Tea for $5, you’ll receive a $2 coupon for your next CVS Pharmacy visit from now until 7/25. It’s the perfect time to be ready for all this summer weather. Plus, if you don’t have a CVS ExtraCare card, it’s free and easy to sign up!
2. Choose beverages you love. If you can’t stand drinking water, it’s going to be hard for you to constantly drink it all day long. While you should still get plenty of H2O in your diet, there are other options, such as Gold Peak, Honest Tea, and my personal favorite vitaminwater. I know that I can always rely on vitaminwater to quench my thirst, especially after a tough workout.
3. Always have something to drink with you. You’re busy. I get it because I’m busy too. And it’s so easy to run out the door and let a lot of the day pass without drinking anything, but this is such a bad idea and will leave you feeling way less than your best. Make sure you grab a bottle of water or two to keep with you all day long. Then when you’re thirsty you have something healthy to turn to.
4. Add fun mix ins to water. Let’s face it, water can be boring, but it’s easy to jazz up with your favorite fruit, especially in the summer. I love adding peaches, berries, even cucumber, and of course lemon, which is such a classic. This way I never get tired of water because it always tastes different.
5. Drink before you’re thirsty. We’ve all heard people say it, but once you’re thirsty you’re already dehydrated. It’s important to drink throughout the day, and hydrate a little extra if you’re working out. I always have a bottle of smartwater or vitaminwater near me so that I can keep my body feeling hydrated all day long.
So which beverage are you going to try first this hot summer?