- 1 cup Andes mint chips
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 2 Old Timey Peppermint Candy Sticks, coarsely crushed
- Line an 8 inch square pan with parchment paper.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the Andes mint chips in 30 second intervals, stirring vigorously in between. It will take a few intervals to get them fully melted. Pour immediately into the prepared pan and smooth. You may not want to spread them all the way to the edges. Chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until solid.
- After the bottom layer is chilled, melt the white baking chips in a small microwave safe bowl, using the same method as with the Andes chips. When they are melted, pour them immediately onto the Andes layer and spread to cover it completely. Sprinkle with peppermint candies. Chill in the refrigerator for another 30 minutes or until fully set.
- Break or cut into bite size pieces and enjoy. May be stored at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. I do not recommend freezing this recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins