- 3 cups strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 ½ cups blueberries
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats, gluten free if necessary
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 cups Sir Bananas™ Bananamilk
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine strawberries and blueberries in an 8 inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, bananas, oil, maple syrup, and vanilla in a large bowl. Be sure everything is well combined. Add bananamilk, and stir to combine.
- Pour over the fruit mixture in the pan. Place pan on baking sheet just in case it bubbles over. Bake for about 30 minutes until bubbling. Top with toasted walnuts.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Serve chilled or reheat in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes