- 1 1/2 cups coconut flour
- 12 large eggs
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups coarsely grated zucchini
- 1 cup walnuts or raisins, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Oil 2 standard size loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, eggs, maple syrup, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and baking soda until well combined and no lumps remain. Stir in the zucchini and nuts or raisins if using.
- Divide batter evenly between the loaf pans. Bake 50-60 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs. Serve warm or cool completely in the pan. Bread may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or frozen, wrapped in parchment and foil and placed in a zipper bag. Thaw in the microwave about 1 minute.
Recipe adapted from Detoxinista
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour