- ½ head green cabbage
- ½ head red cabbage
- 2 large zucchini
- 3 small carrots
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Raye’s Mustard (I used Sweet and Spicy)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Using the side of a box grater with the largest holes, grate the red and green cabbage, zucchini, which can be peeled or unpeeled, and the carrots. Place them in a large bowl. Thinly slice the onion into half moons, first cutting it in half.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Add the dressing to the vegetables and mix until fully coated.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. May be stored for up to 2 days in the refrigerator with plastic wrap covering the bowl. (I usually eat it a couple of nights). It gets better after the flavors have time to marinate and blend.
- Prep Time: 45 mins