- 4 cups peaches, partially frozen, if possible
- 1 large or 4 mini English cucumbers, diced
- ½ large white onion, diced
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Pepper and olive oil for serving
- ¼ loaf crusty bread
- 4 ounces freshly shaved parmesan
- Make the soup. In a blender place the peaches and any liquid, cucumbers, onion, garlic, vinegar, turmeric, and salt. Blend on high until completely smooth, about 1 minute. Pour into a bowl and chill until ready to serve.
- Make the toast. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange toast on a baking sheet lined with foil for easy clean up. Cover with parmesan shavings and bake about 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bread is toasty.
- Serve the soup with a little freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of oil alongside the toast. Soup may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes