- 1 cup creamy Biscoff spread
- ½ cup Nestle white baking chips
- ½ cup cinnamon chips (I use Hershey’s)
- 5–5 ½ cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- In a large microwave safe bowl, place Biscoff and both kinds of chips. Microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring vigorously in between to promote melting. It should only take 1 minute total.
- Stir in the Chex. This is best accomplished 2 cups at a time. After adding 4 cups, check to see how much goo is left in the bowl before adding more. You will likely need the fifth cup, but be sure the mixture will not become too dry.
- Once the cereal is completely coated, add 2 cups of confectioners’ sugar. Stir to coat. Add the third if necessary until the cereal is completely or almost completely coated.
- May be stored in a zipper bag for up to 1 week at room temperature. I do not recommend freezing this recipe. Plus, it’s so tasty that it won’t last that long.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 min