- 2 large ripe Haas avocadoes, diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- ½ bunch cilantro, leaves only
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ½ English cucumber, peeled, diced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- Tortilla chips for serving
- In a medium bowl, mix together avocadoes, onion, garlic, parsley, cilantro, tomato, and cucumber. Mix as much you like. I prefer my guacamole to have a bit of texture. Season with pepper and Sriracha.
- Serve immediately with chips and more cucumber slices. I also just eat it like a salad.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes