- 1 10-ounce bag regular sized marshmallows
- 1 cup dark chocolate or carob chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 3 tablespoons pure vegetable shortening
- Place marshmallows on a piece of parchment paper.
- Place carob or chocolate chips in one microwave safe bowl, white chocolate chips in another, and peanut butter chips in a third. Add 1 tablespoon shortening to each bowl.
- Melt chips in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Place one marshmallow on a fork and dip into one of the coatings. Roll around with the fork to coat completely. Place carefully on the parchment and allow to set. Repeat until all the marshmallows are used.
- Take the fork and drizzle the remaining coatings onto the marshmallows to create a pretty design or pattern. Have fun! If at any time the coatings harden too much, place them back in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Allow marshmallows to set completely before placing in an airtight container and storing at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes