This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RaceDayRelief #CollectiveBias
I love spicy food. Love it. Food so spicy it makes my nose run and my eyes water. Hot sauce and red pepper flakes are my jam.
These spicy foods are especially good on Race Day. I don’t know why, but they somehow taste even better when I’m on the edge of my seat watching a race. On April 9th, I’ll be cheering for Ty Dillion who’s driving the Nexium car at the Duck Commander 500 and will be driving the Advil car later in the year. If you want to learn more about Ty, check out page 59 of this digital magazine. Go Ty!!!
After the race and my meal though, I don’t want to have to deal with heartburn. That’s why I turn to Nexium24HR, the new #1 selling frequent heartburn brand* in new easy to swallow tablets. All day, all night frequent heartburn protection. May take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor. Not for immediate relief.
You can even get a coupon to check Nexium24HR out for yourself!
Nexium24HR that I picked up at Walmart was totally up for the challenge of my Easy Chicken Enchiladas. No heartburn in my family! Your family will love these enchiladas as much as we did.
First, they are, of course, super tasty, but second, they are so easy to prepare, you won’t believe it. they start with rotisserie chicken, which I jazzed up with shredded cheese, enchilada sauce, black olives, and a bit of hot sauce. I rolled the mixture up in flour tortillas and topped it with more enchilada sauce, cheese, and olives.
Hot out of the oven, I dare anyone to resist this meal. It is ooey, gooey, creamy, spicy goodness. All the different flavors and textures work so well together. I baked my enchiladas a little longer than most people because some of the tortilla and cheese got all crispy, which I LOVED, and you will too!
Get ready for Race Day with my Easy Chicken Enchiladas and Nexium24HR.Print
- 6 medium flour tortillas
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained, divided
- 1 28 ounce can enchilada sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I used a blend, but use what you like), divided
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with foil and parchment.
- In a medium bowl, stir together chicken, ¾ of the olives, 1/3 of the enchilada sauce, ¾ cup of cheese, and the hot sauce.
- Place some of the chicken mixture in a tortilla and roll it up. place it in the pan, seam side down. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and chicken.
- Top the tortillas with the remaining enchilada sauce, followed by the cheese, and then the olives. Bake for about 35 minutes, until bubbly and brown around the edges.
- Enchiladas are best served warm out of the oven, but may be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up 3 days. Warm in the microwave in 30 second increments.
Recipe is easily doubled or tripled
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
*Based on IRI sales data 52 weeks ending 11/1/15 among OTC brands