- 1 container Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking Mexican Style Tomato
- 8 ounces shredded cooked chicken
- About 15 large tortilla chips, crushed slightly
- ½ cup Colby jack cheese, shredded
- In a medium skillet, place the soup. Heat over medium-high heat until warm about 3 minutes. Add the chicken and cook until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tortilla chips and cook for 1-2 more minutes, until the chips start to soften. Sprinkle with the cheese and allow to melt. Serve immediately.
Recipe may be doubled or tripled to serve more people!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes