This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasterEssentials #CollectiveBias
The weather has finally broken, which can only mean one thing: Easter is just around the corner. Somehow amid all our other responsibilities we’re supposed to make treats, throw Easter egg hunts, dye eggs, make an elaborate dinner, build an Easter basket, and do it all without breaking a sweat.
I don’t know about you, but I totally need some shortcuts to get me through. When you’re making all the treats and baskets and goodies for kids to take to school, you still have to have dinner every night. You might not always have time to make it, so DIGIORNO® pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza is your new best friend.
It feeds a crowd, so it’s perfect for times when you’re entertaining and want to provide your guests with a satisfying, delicious meal that tastes like it came from your favorite pizzeria, just like the name suggests. The Supreme Speciale Pizza has a crust that’s crispy on the outside and light and airy on the inside. It’s also loaded with fresh ingredients, lots of toppings (pepperoni and sausage – yum!), and has no artificial flavors. I can’t wait for the pizzeria! Thin Crust Pizzas either!
Nestlé’s products are another amazing Easter solution. When I picked up the pizza on my last trip to Walmart, I was on the hunt for Nestlé’s White Chip Lemon Cookie Dough, but I came empty handed. My eyes are still peeled for it, and yours should be too – it sounds ah-mazing! Instead, I stocked up on Nestlé’s Premiere White Morsels, which I always have in my pantry.
I love whipping up treats to show the people closest to me how much I care about them, and when I can do that in an easy, no bake, gluten free way, I say that’s even better. My easy White Chocolate Clusters are the perfect thing to make with kids.
All they take is some melted Premiere White Morsels, a drop of oil, and your choice of mix ins and toppings. I used jelly beans and peanuts, but any kind of nut will work as would just about any kind of candy or even dried fruit. It’s your creation, so have fun with it! Try to make clusters with a variety of textures and flavors. The peanut ones have crunch and a hint of savory flavor, while the jelly bean ones have a burst of fruity flavor.
It’s easy to take time to enjoy the Easter season while still making homemade treats and not letting the stress get to you. What are your #EasterEssentials?Print
- 1 12 ounce bag Nestlé’s Premiere White Morsels
- 1 teaspoon olive or canola oil
- ¼ cup colorful, fruit flavored jelly beans
- 1 cup dry roasted unsalted peanuts
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, place morsels and oil. Microwave on high in 30 second increments, stirring in between until fully melted.
- For the jelly bean clusters, place dollops of the melted morsels on the prepared pan. Allow to set for 1-2 minutes before putting jelly beans on top.
- For the peanut clusters, stir in the peanuts. Dollop the mixture onto the prepared pan.
- Allow all the clusters to set at room temperature about 1 hour. Clusters may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Additional cooling time is necessary