- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Lightly oil two large coffee mugs.
- In a medium bowl, stir together sugar, baking powder, eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla until well combined. Divide equally among the mugs.
- Microwave 1 mug at a time. Check the cakes after 30 seconds. Ideally the cake should still be a little gooey. If it is not done microwave it an additional 30 seconds. Do not exceed 1 minute total. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Peanut Butter and Company
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute