- ¾ cup Smooth Operator Peanut Butter
- 1 cup milk (I used almond, use what you love)
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup Reese’s Pieces
- About 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 8 disposable paper cups and plastic spoons for molds
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the peanut butter and almond milk until fully emulsified. Stir in the peanut butter chips and Reese’s Pieces.
- Place about a tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture in the bottom of each paper cup. Place a heaping tablespoon of marshmallow fluff on top of the peanut butter in each cup. Divide the remaining peanut butter mixture among the cups.
- Place a spoon in the center of each cup. Place in freezer until firm, about 2 hours. When ready to eat, peel away the paper and enjoy.
Additional freezing time is necessary
- Prep Time: 10 minutes