- 6 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 heaping cup creamy peanut butter (I used Skippy Natural)
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- Line a 9 by 13 inch pan with parchment, leaving overhang to pull the treats out later.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, place 4 cups of the marshmallows along with the peanut butter. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until the mixture is completely melted and fully combined.
- Stir in the Rice Krispies, remaining 2 cups of marshmallows and peanut butter chips. Stir until all the ingredients are fully coated and evenly distributed. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Smooth into an even layer and press down on the mixture slightly with your hands. Allow to cool to room temperature before cutting into pieces. May be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days. I do not recommend freezing this recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute