- ¼ cup Grand Marnier
- 1 cup tequila (I used Sauza because Justin Timberlake <3)
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 6–7 cups frozen peaches
- Thaw the peaches slightly either on the counter for a good 30 minutes or in the microwave in 1 minute increments until they easily break apart but are still mostly frozen.
- Place the Grand Marnier, tequila, and orange juice in a high-powered blender. Add the peaches.
- Blend for about 1 minute until there are no large pieces of peach left. If you have a Vitamix, you will need the tamper.
- Serve immediately!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes