- 2 ½ cups quick cooking oats
- 1 ½ cups Fruity Pebbles
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup almonds, chopped
- ½ cup raisins
- Line an 8 inch square pan with parchment, leaving overhang for easy removal later.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats and Pebbles. In a medium microwave safe bowl, stir together peanut butter and honey. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and microwave on high for an additional minute. The mixture should then be bubbling. If it is not, microwave it an additional 30 seconds. Stir in vanilla extract
- Pour peanut butter mixture over oat mixture and stir until fully combined. Add almonds and raisins and stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed and a cohesive mixture is formed.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Smooth into an even layer, then press mixture down firmly with your hands. Refrigerate for about 2 hours to allow bars to firm before cutting. Bars may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week or frozen, wrapped in parchment and foil and placed in a zipper bag for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature about 1 hour.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes