- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups old fashioned oatmeal, certified gluten free
- 1 ½ cups flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, stir together the coconut oil, sugar, honey, egg, oatmeal, and coconut until well combined. Take golf ball sized portions and form them into balls as best you can. Place on the baking sheet close together as they do not spread.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and set. Cool completely on the pan before carefully removing them to prevent breakage. Cookies may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Recipe adapted from Barefeet in the Kitchen
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes