This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StartWithJifPowder #CollectiveBias
We’re not quite two weeks into the New Year and I’m determined to make this year my best yet. I’m working on several writing projects, clearing the house of clutter, and focusing on eating clean, nutritious foods like Jif Peanut Powder.
I really enjoy good for me foods, so this isn’t a huge deal, but I’m not great at eating protein, so I’m placing emphasis on that for my 2016 eating habits.
Luckily Jif Peanut Powder is here to help me out. It is made from only fresh roasted peanuts, no added sugar or salt; plus it has 85% less fat than traditional peanut butter while still keeping all the protein. This makes Jif Peanut Powder the perfect food for diets, cleanses, and keeping new years’ resolutions.
Even better is that Jif Peanut Powder is just as tasty as the peanut butter we all know and love. And once you taste my Gluten Free Peanut Blondies, you will love Jif Peanut Powder as much as I do.
Whether you eat these blondies as a quick breakfast on the go, an energy boosting snack, or a not so guilty pleasure dessert, you will love them. They are full of peanut flavor. The blondie itself is soft and a little chewy – the perfect blondie texture – and the peanuts add some crunch while the carob chips add just a bit of decadence.
These blondies are naturally gluten free and made from simple ingredients that you can pick up on your next trip to Walmart (like I did) or you may even have in your house right now.
I also want to say a quick Happy Birthday to Dad! He’s at work, but rest assured he found one of these blondies in his lunch bag 🙂
Be sure to check out Jif Peanut Powder and make these blondies. We’ll conquer our new years’ resolutions together.Print
- 1 cup Jif Peanut Powder
- ½ cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup carob chips
- ½ cup peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8 inch square pan with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, stir together Jif Peanut Powder, honey, eggs, baking soda, vanilla, carob chips, and peanuts until well combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth into an even layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs. Serve warm or cool completely in the pan.
- Blondies may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days or frozen, wrapped in parchment and foil and placed in a zipper bag for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature about an hour or in the microwave about 30 seconds.