- 2 8 ounce pieces wild halibut
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 small zucchini or yellow squash, sliced
- 1 pint sugar snap peas, ends and strings removed
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place two large pieces of parchment on the tray, about 18 inches in length.
- Divide the onion and zucchini evenly between the pieces of parchment. Lay one piece of fish in each piece of parchment. Arrange the peas and cauliflower around the fish. Place the dill on top of the fish.
- Take the long ends of the parchment, bring them together and fold/crinkle all the way to seal the pouch as tightly as possible. Repeat with the other packet.
- Roast in the oven for 30-35 minutes until the fish is just cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve immediately. Open the packet carefully because the steam will be very hot.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes