- 4 Snack Pack Pudding Cups
- About 20 pretzel sticks, snapped in half
- About ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 sour gummy pumpkins
- 2 caramel apple licorice twists
- Candy corn, for decoration
- Peel the wrapper off the pudding cups so they are ready to go.
- For the haunted houses, use the peanut butter to make the pretzels stick together. Make three walls, about 5 pretzels high, and two roof panels, also about 5 pretzels high. Use peanut butter to assemble the house. Place in the pudding cup. Decorate with gummy pumpkin.
- For the witches’ hats, cut the licorice lengthwise into long, thin pieces. Roll up one piece into a bottom round. Flatten with your fingers. Roll a couple more pieces into increasingly smaller rounds and stack, using your fingers to mold them into a hat shape. Decorate with candy corn.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes