- 2 ripe bananas (a few speckles, not overripe, black ones)
- 1–2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (I used Skippy Natural)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Cut bananas into about 1 inch thick chunks. Place on a freezer safe plate in the freezer for 1-2 hours. No longer or they will be way too hard to process.
- Place frozen banana pieces into the bowl of a food processor and process until completely smooth. This takes a few minutes and you may need to scrape down the bowl or break up large chunks.
- Once the banana is creamy, add the peanut butter and vanilla and process until combined. Eat immediately for a soft serve like treat or place in a freezer safe container and freeze until firm or up to 1 day.
- Prep Time: 1 hour