Christmas is almost upon us. If you are still searching for the perfect gifts for everyone on your list, I have ten ideas. These are all products I personally love in a wide range of prices and potential recipients.
Keep in mind these are NOT affiliate links. I am only providing links to make it easy for you to purchase one of these items should you so choose. I have not been paid for this post, nor will I make money if you purchase anything. I want to make your holiday season as stress free as possible!
1. UGG Australia Slippers – I have worn UGG slippers for over ten years. They are super comfortable even when I am on my feet all day in the kitchen. They are soft, fluffy, and come in a wide variety of styles for both men and women.
2. Jennifer Meyer Wishbone Bracelet – I love jewelry and these dainty bracelets, which come in rose, yellow, and white gold (I love rose!) are a perfect reminder to be mindful and make a wish every now and again.
3. Shinola Notebook – I do not have a Shinola watch (yet) but I love all their made in Detroit products and this notebook has served as my journal for the past year. It has a durable, brightly colored cover and lined pages.
4. Taylor Swift Reputation Magazines – I am a huge Taylor Swift fan and these magazines are super cool. Not only do they include a CD, but also photos, lyrics, poems, and more.
5. Walkers Shortbread – These excellent cookies are perfect hostess gifts, particularly in these fun, festive shapes. Why make shortbread cookies when these classics can’t be beat?
6. Burberry Scarves – I have had my pink Burberry scarf for a long time, when they cost way less than they do now. But for someone special on your list, they are a worthwhile investment and wear well over time.
7. The Husband’s Secret – This novel by Liane Moriarty is my all-time favorite book. Mom loved the complicated story as well. It’s actually the only book to make me cry.
8. Tom Ford Boys and Girls Lipsticks – I can’t ever seem to get through an entire tube of lipstick without getting tired of the color. These mini lipsticks are a great way to check out different colors and textures.
9. Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve – My skin is dry year round and winter makes it even worse. This lotion is the only thing I have found that makes a difference. Even for me a little bit goes a long way and the tube lasts quite awhile.
10. Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment – When Mom picked up some Living Proof products I was excited to try them. Never did I think I would fall so in love with them. I love the entire Restore line with a clean, almost citrusy scent, but the mask is my favorite. I use it once a week to keep my hair moisturized and healthy.
I hope these ideas help make holiday shopping easier this year. Merry Christmas!