- 1 cup coarsely grated zucchini
- 1 cup creamy unsweetened almond butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ cups blackberries and blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cups in a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Place the grated zucchini in paper towels and wring out any excess moisture. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together almond butter, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, and vinegar. Stir in the zucchini, followed by the berries. Spoon into paper liners, filling almost to the top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely in the pan or serve warm. Muffins may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or frozen, individually wrapped in parchment and foil and placed in a zipper bag, for 3 months. Thaw in the microwave about 1 minute.
Recipe adapted from The Natural Nurturer
¼ cup honey or maple syrup may be added but the recipe will no longer be Keto. It will still be Paleo.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes