- 2 graham cracker sheets, broken in half
- 2 tablespoons carob or chocolate chips
- 4 Peep bunnies
- Place 2 pieces of graham cracker on a microwave safe plate. Top each with 1 tablespoon of carob or chocolate chips. Microwave in 30 second increments until the chips are mostly melted. Mine took 1 minute.
- Place 2 bunnies on each of the graham crackers and microwave about an additional 30 seconds. Keep your eye on it and stop when the bunnies are super puffy.
- Top with the remaining graham crackers and serve immediately.
Recipe is easily multiplied – and trust me, you’ll want to multiply it!
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes