- 6 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten free if you like – I used Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, optional
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, cinnamon, and nuts, if using, until combined. Add oil, honey, and vanilla and stir until all the oats are fully coated. Spread into an even layer on the prepared pan. It will be a thick layer.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until light golden brown and fragrant. Cool completely on pan without stirring. Once cool break into clumps and store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Cook Time: 25 minutes