- 10 ounces Barilla Pronto Penne Pasta
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower, broken into small florets
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ½ bunch of parsley, leaves only
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 pound cooked and peeled shrimp, wild if possible
- Add cold water and pasta, along with garlic and cauliflower, to a large skillet according to box instructions. Turn on heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, most of the water should be absorbed. Add the lemon juice and zest, parsley, peppers, salt if using, and shrimp. Cook for another minute or 2 until everything is warmed through and well combined.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes