- ¾ cup tahini, plus 4 tablespoons for pan
- 1/3 cup sesame and chia seeds, plus 4 for sprinkling the pan
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- Seeds from 1 vanilla bean
- ¾ cup plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 cups plus 3 tablespoons paleo baking flour (I used Thrive Market’s and it’s great!)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Brush a bundt pan with the 4 tablespoons of tahini and sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of seeds.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, and vanilla. While whisking, drizzle in the olive oil. Whisk in the orange juice, followed by the tahini. Once no lumps remain and everything has been incorporated, stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Finally fold in the remaining seeds and the black and blueberries.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, tenting with foil if necessary, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs. Cool in pan about 30 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.
- Cake may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or frozen, wrapped in parchment and foil and placed in a zipper bag. Thaw at room temperature for a couple hours or in the microwave for about a minute.
Recipe adapted from Food52
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes