- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white baking chips or peanut butter chips (either will work great)
- 5–6 cups Corn Chex
- 3–4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1–2 cups Cap’n Crunch Oops All Berries
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt peanut butter and chips in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Add the Chex. Start with 3 cups and stir. Continue adding cereal in ½ cup increments until there is not too much peanut butter mixture in the bottom of the bowl. I like mine to still be a little gooey.
- Place the Cap’n Crunch in a zipper bag. Seal the bag tightly. Using the back of a spoon or a rolling pin, crush the cereal so that most of it is ground into a powder. A few bigger pieces are okay. Add the confectioners’ sugar to the bag and shake until combined. Pour the cereal and sugar mixture over the Chex coated with peanut butter and stir until all the pieces are fully coated. If the coating is not thick enough, add more confectioners’ sugar to the bowl, no need to combine it with more Cap’n Crunch. May be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. I do not recommend freezing this recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute