- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¾ cup Peanut Butter & Co. Crunch Time
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter & Co. The Bee’s Knees
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup almond milk (regular milk will work too)
- Make the bread. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Oil a loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, stir together bananas, sugars, honey, peanut butter, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Mix in flour mixture until just combined. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out with only a few moist crumbs, rotating halfway through. If at any time the bread begins to get too brown, tent it with foil. I recommend considering tenting after 30 minutes. Allow bread to cool about 10 minutes in pan, before removing from the pan and placing on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- When ready to serve, make the glaze. Place peanut butter, honey, and almond milk in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir to combine ingredients. If the glaze is too thick, add some more milk and microwave again. Pour over the bread, slice, and serve. Bread may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or frozen, wrapped in parchment and foil and placed in a zipper bag for up to three months. Thaw at room temperature for a couple hours or in a 350 degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Larger pieces will take longer.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes