- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, stir together peanut butter, sugar, vanilla, and pretzels until well combined. Grab tablespoon sized portions and roll into balls. Place on a sheet pan lined with parchment and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- After the truffles have chilled, melt the white chocolate chips with the oil in the microwave, in 30 second increments, stirring in between until fully melted.
- Dip each truffle into the chocolate and coat completely. Place back on the tray to harden. Truffles may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart
Additional chilling time is necessary
Make these gluten free with gluten free pretzels or peanut free with almond butter!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute