- 2 cups dry roasted unsalted peanuts (I used Planters)
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter (I used Skippy Natural)
- In the bowl of a food processor, process the peanuts until they are about the texture of coarse meal. Do not process too long or it will turn into peanut butter. Add the confectioners’ sugar and peanut butter and process for about 2 minutes, scraping down the bowl halfway through, until a paste is formed and all ingredients are fully combined.
- Pour the mixture onto plastic wrap. Wrap it up, forming it into a log with about a 1 ½ – 2 inch diameter as you wrap. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Using a sharp knife, slice into about ½ inch thick slices. Slices may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Candy needs to chill for 2 hours before slicing and serving
- Prep Time: 5 minutes