- 2 pancakes, homemade or store bought
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate or carob chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- 4 Peeps bunnies
- Get your pancakes ready to go. Not gonna lie – I used Eggos and they worked great!
- Place the chocolate or carob chips in a bowl with the shortening. Melt in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until fully melted. Divide the mixture among the two pancakes and spread into an even layer.
- Place 2 Peeps on each pancake and microwave about 30 seconds until the Peeps are super puffy and melty. Bunnies work best here because they are flat. Smash the pancakes together and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes