- 2 cups Aunt Jemima Original Complete Mix
- 1 ½ cups water
- ¼ cup finely chopped candy cane or peppermint candies
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups Aunt Jemima Original Syrup
- ¼ cup cocoa or carob powder
- Oil, for cooking
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together Aunt Jemima Original Complete Mix and water until just a few lumps remain. Stir in the peppermint candies and white chocolate chips.
- In a medium bowl, combine Aunt Jemima Syrup and cocoa or carob powder. Stir to combine. Allow to rest while the pancakes cook. Stir again before use.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add enough oil to coat the bottom of the skillet. Scoop roughly ¼ cup of batter into the skillet for each pancake. Do not overcrowd the pan.
- Allow to cook about 1-2 minutes, or until bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes. Carefully flip the pancakes over and cook about 1-2 minutes more. If you want to be sure they are done, test them with a toothpick, just like a cake. The toothpick should come out clean or with a few moist crumbs.
- Serve immediately or place on aluminum foil and keep warm in the oven while you make the rest of the pancakes. Top with syrup for serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes