- 1 cup Smooth Operator Peanut Butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 4 large candy canes, crushed
- 1 cup carob or dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, stir together peanut butter, sugar, baking soda, vanilla, and egg until well combined. Stir in the white chocolate chips and candy canes until distributed.
- Using a regular size ice cream scoop, scoop batter onto the prepared pan. Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown and mostly set on top. Cool cookies completely on tray.
- Once cookies are cool, melt carob and peanut butter chips and oil in a medium microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments in the microwave. Stir in between to promote melting and prevent burning.
- Dip the bottom of each cookie into the melted carob mixture. Spread with a spoon if necessary to completely coat the bottom. Set back on the tray to cool completely.
- Cookies may be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or frozen, wrapped in parchment and foil and placed in a zipper bag for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature for about an hour.
Additional cooling time is necessary
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes