- 20 pretzel twists
- 10 ounces dark chocolate or carob chips
- 10 ounces white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- ½ candy cane crushed
- Melt the dark chocolate or carob chips with 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until fully melted. Dip one side of the pretzels completely in the melted chocolate or carob. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and allow to set while you melt the white chocolate.
- Melt the white chocolate with the remaining tablespoon of shortening in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until fully melted. Dip the other side of the pretzel completely in the white chocolate and place back on the parchment with the chocolate or carob side down.
- While the white chocolate is still warm, sprinkle with the candy cane.
- Pretzels may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes