- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 7 large ripe bananas, well mashed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup cherries, pitted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Oil a 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large bowl, stir together sugars, oil, eggs, vanilla, and mashed bananas until well combined. Stir in flour mixture, followed by blueberries, cherries, and white chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet in case it bakes over. Bake for 45-55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs. Serve warm or cool completely in pan. Bread may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days or frozen in pieces, wrapped in parchment and foil and placed in a zipper bag for up to 3 months. Thaw in the microwave about 1 minute.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes