- 1 10 ounce bag marshmallows (mini or jumbo)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 4 ½ – 5 cups Rice Krispies
- ½ cup Smooth Operator peanut butter
- ½ cup Seriously Strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter chips
- Generously butter an 8 inch square pan. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, combine marshmallows and butter. Microwave on high in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until all of the marshmallows and butter are melted.
- Add the Rice Krispies a few cups at a time and stir until fully coated. Continue adding Rice Krispies until the mixture is gooey, but there is not a lot of marshmallow in the bottom of the bowl. Pour half of this mixture into the prepared pan. Press it down into an even layer with buttered hands or spatula.
- Spread the peanut butter in an even layer over the treats. Spread the jam into an even layer over the peanut butter. Carefully spread the remaining Rice Krispies mixture over the jam. Press down slightly using buttered hands. Sprinkle with the peanut butter chips and press into the treats.
- Cool completely in pan before slicing and serving. Treats may be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Additional cooling time is necessary
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute