- 1 cup Minute® White Rice
- 4 ½ cups milk, divided (I used almond, use what you love)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup jumbo raisins
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- In a large pot stir together rice, 3 cups milk, and sugar. Place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook 6 minutes, until the mixture has thickened, stirring frequently.
- Add the raisins and cook for 2 more minutes, continuing to stir. Remove from the heat and stir in the cinnamon and vanilla bean paste.
- Pour into a heat safe container and place in the refrigerator to chill at least 4 hour and up to overnight.
- Once chilled, stir in the remaining 1 ½ cups milk. Churn in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Because the mixture is so thick, it may not take the full time to churn. Serve immediately or store in freezer containers in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Additional chilling time is necessary.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes