- 1 bunch ramps, cleaned thoroughly
- 12 baby portabella mushrooms, cleaned thoroughly, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, or more
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional, I don’t like adding salt)
- 1 pound wild Alaskan ivory King salmon, pin bones removed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line one baking sheet with foil. Rinse fish and dry it completely. Place fish skin side down on foil lined baking sheet. Roast for about 30 minutes for medium well to well doneness.
- On another baking sheet, place cleaned ramps and cleaned mushrooms, open side down. Sprinkle with pepper, and salt, if using, and drizzle liberally with olive oil. Mix with fingers. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Cut fish in half and serve immediately with vegetables. If skin is not crispy enough, remove fish and place skin back in oven for up to 5 minutes until crispy. Enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins