- 20 – 30 large corn tortilla chips (I used Simply Tostitos)
- Meat from ½ large rotisserie chicken shredded into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I used a Mexican blend)
- ½ red onion, diced
- Cilantro and parsley leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- Sour cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place corn chips on a sheet pan or DIY foil pan for no clean up. Top with chicken and cheese. Bake for about 10 minutes until hot and bubbling.
- Top with onion, cilantro and parsley, and avocado. Serve immediately with dollops of sour cream.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes