- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 4–6 cups Fruity Pebbles, divided
- 2–3 cups puffed rice cereal
- 2–3 cups Lucky Charms
- 8 heaping cups marshmallows of your choice, I used jumbo vanilla hearts and jumbo vanilla classic
- ½ cup Reese’s Pieces, lightly crushed
- ½ cup white chocolate, broken into bite sized pieces
- ½ cup potato chips, lightly crushed
- Line an 8 inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Place 2 heaping cups marshmallows and 1 tablespoon butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir to combine and add Fruity Pebbles until a sticky mass forms, about 2 cups. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan using an oiled spoon or spatula. Top with Reese’s Pieces and press them firmly into the cereal.
- Place 2 more heaping cups marshmallows and another tablespoon of butter in the same bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and add the puffed rice, creating the same sticky mass. Spread it into the pan using the oiled spoon and top with white chocolate, pressing firmly down to form one treat.
- Place the next 2 heaping cups of marshmallows and tablespoon of butter in the bowl. Microwave on high 1 minute and stir in the Lucky Charms. Spread them in the pan and top with potato chips, pressing firmly down.
- Place the final 2 heaping cups of marshmallows and tablespoon of butter in the bowl. Microwave on high 1 minute. Stir and add the last approximately 2 cups of Fruity Pebbles. Spread over the mixture. Top with an oiled piece of parchment paper and press down as hard as you can so the treat becomes cohesive. Allow to set at least two hours and up to overnight.
- Cut into small bars and serve. Bars may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or frozen individually, wrapped in parchment and foil and placed in a zipper bag. Thaw at room temperature for about an hour.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes