- 20 strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup carob or dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 2 graham cracker sheets, finely crushed
- Place the strawberries on a parchment lined baking sheet. Fill each one with marshmallow fluff. It’s okay if they are overfull.
- Melt the chocolate or carob with the shortening in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Spoon chocolate or carob over the cut and marshmallow filled end of the berry. Cover that end completely and dip immediately in graham cracker crumbs.
- Place strawberries back on parchment. Repeat with remaining berries. Allow to set for about 1 hour. Best served immediately. Berries may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 days.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute