- 2 large sweet onions, peeled and cut into thick wedges
- 1 bunch carrots, peeled, washed, and cut into matchsticks
- 1 large bulb fennel, cleaned and cut into large pieces
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed of outer leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place onions, carrots, and fennel on a large nonstick baking sheet. Coat with oil, pepper, salt, and red pepper flakes. Roast for about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and balsamic to the sheet with the other vegetables and roast for about an additional 20 minutes, stirring halfway through, until vegetables are tender and caramelized. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Reheat in the microwave about 1 minute.
- Serving Size: 4-6