- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 ¾ cup packed light or dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour or gluten free 1:1 baking flour (I love Bob’s Red Mill)
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup Mini Reese’s Pieces
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar until combined. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla. Mix until fully combined.
- Add salt, flour, and baking powder and stir until almost fully incorporated. Stir in Reese’s Pieces, peanut butter, and white chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake about 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely in pan before cutting into bars. Blondies may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or individually frozen, wrapped in parchment and foil and placed in a zipper bag for up to 3 months. Thaw in the microwave for about 1 minute.
Recipe adapted from Baker by Nature
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes