- 8 ounces tuna, from a can, jar, or leftover fully cooked fresh tuna
- ½ large onion, finely diced
- ½ cup pickles, diced
- ½ cup mixed herbs, I used parsley and dill
- 1 Kaukauna® 6.5 ounce cheese spread cup sharp cheddar
- ½ cup sour cream
- Crackers, bread, chips, vegetables for serving
- In a medium bowl, stir together tuna, onion, pickles, and herbs. In a small bowl stir together the cheese and sour cream and mix until well combined. Stir into the tuna mixture until well incorporated. Form into a nice ball and place on serving tray with accompaniments of your choice which can include but are not limited to crackers, chips, bread, and vegetables. Serve immediately. Leftover dip may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- If you choose to warm the dip, leave the herbs out and place it in a 400 degree F oven for about 15 minutes. Garnish with herbs and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes