We’ve got everyone’s tastes covered this week with vegetarian, Italian, and Mexican entrees. Sounds like a great week full of variety to me!
- Cheesy Popper Chicken with Strawberry Salsa and Guacamole Rice – Foodtastic Mom
- Spicy Black Bean Burgers – The Spiffy Cookie
- Easy Weeknight Baked Chicken Parmesan – Big Bear’s Wfie
- Sweet Potato Chorizo Chile Mac – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Easy Chilaquiles – Pies and Plots
Easter Sunday Side Dish
- Baked Cheddar and Scallion Mashed Potatoes – The Cooking Actress
- Asian Pear Dutch Baby with Blackberry Syrup – Foodtastic Mom
- Toasted Coconut Bird’s Nest Krispies Treats – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Foodtastic Mom | The Spiffy Cookie | Big Bear’s Wife | The Pajama Chef | Pies and Plots | The Cooking Actress
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Debbie Eccard says
These meals and desserts look great! I love the bird’s nest as those are cadbury mini eggs and those are my favorite candy at Easter. I did not have any this year and just seeing them makes me want some!